Enrollment and Registration
New Students (Registration)
If your child is new to the district, you are in the right place. We are so excited to welcome your student to our MVUSD schools!
- Step 1: Prepare Documents
- Step 2: Identify School
- Step 3: Complete Online Registration (Pre-Enrollment)
- Step 4: Verify Enrollment (Annual Information Update)
- Language Assessment
Step 1: Prepare Documents
Step 2: Identify School
Step 3: Complete Online Registration (Pre-Enrollment)
Step 4: Verify Enrollment (Annual Information Update)
In the Moreno Valley Unified School District, we value student's voice and strive to honor their school choices. We have several outstanding programs across the district and will do our best to provide students the opportunity to attend a school that offers programs aligned with their interests.
Annual Information Update
All parents of new and returning students will be required to complete the "Annual Information Update" (enrollment verification) process through Q Parent Connection.
Questions about enrollment or registration?
Contact or visit the the Welcome and Registration Center
Phone (951) 571-7630
Fax (951) 571-7595
23301 Dracaea Ave., Moreno Valley, CA
Hours of operation: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I need transportation?
- Where can I apply for free or reduced meals?
- Where can I find the school calendars?
- Where can I find the bell schedules?