We are excited to welcome you to Canyon Springs & look forward to working with you over the next four years. The first step to ensure a positive first year experience is to meet with each student and their parent to discuss academic interests, answer questions and select high school courses. Whatever you’re interested in, we want to help you explore it and find the path that takes you to your future.
Each incoming 9th grader will need to make a Welcome to High School appointment with a Canyon Springs HS Counselor. Appointments will be 25 minutes long and be held in the Counseling Office on the Canyon Springs HS campus. It is important to make your appointment as soon as possible so that we may have time to accommodate your academic requests in our master schedule. All appointments will be after the school day ends, in the evenings and on Saturdays. Please choose an appointment time that fits your schedule.
Scheduling an appointment is easy using your phone or computer. Just find a day and time that works for you. If you need help you can call the Canyon Springs Counseling Office and we can schedule a time for you.
Please follow the steps below to schedule your Welcome to HS appt:
- Go to the Scheduling website: https://canyonspringshs.setmore.com
- To schedule an appointment, click on “Welcome to High School Class of 2023”.
- Choose a counselor - follow the alpha breakdown and try to pick the person who will be your counselor, especially for AVID students. However, if you can’t find a convenient time, please schedule a time with any counselor.
- Once you pick the counselor, select the month in the calendar, click on a day and pick a time that is convenient for you. If you choose a day that is already completely booked, the calendar will automatically take you to the next available day.
- Enter your information (name, email, mobile number, address, student name, student’s grade & middle school) & click on “Continue”.
- Review the information and click on “Book My Appointment”.
- You will receive a confirmation email and then a text reminder 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
We are looking forward to helping you plan your future. Enjoy your last months of middle school and have an amazing summer. High school awaits!