Canyon Springs High School
African American Parent Advisory Committee
Recognizing that parent/family involvement plays a vital role in fostering student success, African-American Parent Advisory Councils (AAPACs) have been established at various schools in Moreno Valley Unified School District. AAPAC is open to all parents.
- Engage, Equip, and Empower Parents to advocate for the academic success of their child.
- Expand and improve the educational opportunities for African-American students.
- Ensure academic success through high expectation, rigorous and challenging curricula and instruction.
- Work to enhance and support the educational, personal, and career goals of every African-American student.
- Encourage success in the regular school program through a collaborative decision–making process within the district, school level, and community.
AAPAC Meeting Dates 2018-2019
AAPAC meetings are monthly at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM in room 113
September 26, 2018
October 17, 2018
November 14, 2018
December 12, 2018
January 16, 2019
February 20, 2019
February 27, 2019 (5:30 to 9:00PM)
March 20, 2019
April 10, 2019
May 22, 2019
AAPAC Event Dates 2018-2019
|To Be Announced|